Saturday, January 08, 2005

I am Happy today

: Today I met one of my music teacherS who used to teach me Carnatic music when I was in my native. She came with her family to our place after a transfer. She is one of five music teachers from whom I learnt music. She was in Tarikere for three years. Later they got transferred to Patna. After that we lost touch All of sudden today she called me on my mobile phone. I was wondering who could this be. When I heard her voice I recognised her. After that a long chit chat, she invited me to her house. I cant go because she is in Mysore. Surely I will meet her soon. I want to learn many Kirthan's from her. So very much happy today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karthik CS said...

wowow... Great.. How nice to meet an old teacher. :)

Sat Jan 08, 09:06:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home